Sunday, February 26, 2006

WoW: Interesting Night

I was playing along when I get this private chat from low-level warlock asking for some help to do a class specific quest. Since I'm a high level warlock, I've already done the quest so helping her would be easy.

While we were doing her quest, we started talking. I find out that she started playing because her son was telling her that she was not doing anything he liked. So she started playing World of Warcraft and she is now hooked. :)

I found it really cool how she tried something her kid liked to be closer and to have something to talk about that is common. Let's face it, when you are a kid, there is not much you can talk about with your parents. I hope (but I know) that I will be able to try things with my future kids that they like, to better understand them.