Monday, November 28, 2005

Joke: E-Baby

One day, a boy brought up in a computer-professionalInfo. Tech. family, asks his Dad, "Daddy, how was I born?"
His Dad thinks for a while, sighs and replies:
"Ah, my son, I guessone day you would have to find out anyway!Well, you see, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room onMSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.We entered into a secure folder, where your mother agreed to a downloadfrom my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered thatneither one of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the Deletebutton. Six weeks later, your Mom sent me an instant message saying thather operating system was showing signs of unauthorized program activityfrom a self extracting file which had implanted itself in her operating system.Then, nine months later, a little Pop-Up appeared and said: 'You've Got Male'!"