Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Movie: War Of The Worlds Review

I finally decided to go see War of the Worlds and I was pleased by most of the movie. I have to say, I was quite surprised. I never saw the original so I cannot compare them but this version kept me on the edge of my seat, this is quite a feat!

The only thing is the ending, it felt very rushed. So rushed that you don't even understand what is happening until the very end when they narrator explains the situation. And it's a very weak explanation.


[-/+]Spoiler

The ending might not be the best, but I really think it's worth watching this movie at the theaters. The social aspect of the movie (interaction between humans in the movie) is just amazing, it really feels like it's the end, it really shows in the actors. And the special effects are just incredible!



All in all, a good movie to go see.

Verdict: B+