Monday, April 04, 2005

Movie: Sin City Review

This movie rock!
I couldn't even imagine how good this movie is. It's @#$%^ good! I was glued to my seat and transfixed at the beautiful images on the screen. This has to be one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

I was not the only one who thought this movie was good... I went to see it with 2 of my friends on opening night. We wanted to go for 10:30pm and one of my friend got there 1h beforehand to grab the tickets and get in line. Well he only got tickets; it was already sold out. So we exchanged them for the midnight presentation. Even at that hour, there was a pretty big line 1h before it started.

I have to say, I haven't seen many "film noir" but this one was one of the best I've seen. Just seeing it in black and white with some splashes of colors is just so comic like. There was scenes where I'm sure you could have the comic book beside the movie and it would be the same image found on both mediums. The dialog is just great, I loved Marv, he had the best one liners!

I would recommend this movie!

Score: A+