Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Movie: He-Man? The Rock? John Woo?

Man this morning was quite weird, I'm reading the morning news and then I see a headline: The Rock to play He-Man? Man I was not even aware that there was a He-Man movie. I definitely did not know that John Woo would be directing this movie.

I have to say, I'm not sure about this. I don't know if I should be happy, I mean He-Man was a big part of my childhood, that and Transformers, but man, I don't know how they could do a good movie of the "Master of the Universe". It was good when I was a kid because I did not understand anything. I've seen some episodes of the remake and let me tell you, it sucks! I truly don't know who would go see this movie.

Anyways, we'll have to wait and see. In the show, there is this cute sorceress, hey, it might save the movie.